Over the years, I have been quoted or interviewed by various publications as an expert on climate and energy policy.
Here is a very limited sample of quotes:
- Associated Press, 2004: Russia breathes new life into climate treaty
- Financial Times, 2006: Ministers reject plans for biggest wind farm
- The Telegraph, 2006: UK above quota, Germany within
- The Guardian, 2006: Governments accused of giving industries permission to pollute
- Politics.co.uk, 2006: Questions raised over EU emissions trading
- Edie.net, 2006: Governments standing in the way of step change on energy
- Ethical consumer, 2006: Climate meltdown
- The Guardian, 2015: India unveils climate change plan
- Blue and Green Tomorrow, 2015: COP21: New draft climate change agreement online
- Edie.net, 2015: COP21 – Latest draft drawn up in Paris
- AllAfrica, 2015: World leaders meet to finalise climate agreement
- Business Green: 2015: Ministers to work through night in pursuit of compromise deal
I have also been interviewed on a variety of broadcast media, including BBC, ITV, Sky News and Reuters television, most recently during the UN climate change summit in Paris in December 2015.