Over the years I have spoken at, or chaired, a variety of events. Here is a very short selection:
- The Convention (2019), on a panel with Labour MP Stella Creasy MP, former Tory MP Neil Carmichael, chaired by Mary Fitzgerald of OpenDemocracy. Video of the session here.
- UK Parliament event organised by the3million, Another Europe is Possible (and others) on voting rights for immigrants. Spoke on behalf of the3million on a panel with Conservative Alberto Costa MP, Labour MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle and Labour MEP Claude Moraes.
- Europe Day event (2018), speaking in a session with Lord Andrew Adonis , Lucy Anderson MEP, Stephen Dorrell, Brendan Donnelly, Jean Lambert MEP, Femi Oluwole and John Stevens. My speech is here.
- IDDRI event in Paris, France, on European climate policy (2017). Chair and speaker of a session.
London School of Economics career event (2017) organised by the Student Union’s “Alternative Career Society”
- CarbonCAP conference in Brussels on consumption-based approaches in international climate change policy (2016)
- The Guardian online event (2015) on NGO lobbying with a variety of high profile non profit sector speakers.
- UK Parliament, Westminster (2005) Science and Technology select Committee evidence session
- University of Bournemouth event (2005) on the campaign for a UK Climate Change Act. Spoke on behalf of Friends of the Earth England Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Green Week, European Commission, Brussels (2004), spoke on behalf of WWF Europe.
- European energy policy event, Brussels (2004) on a panel with European Commission and European Parliament speakers on behalf of WWF.